Q+A V: Meal planning, delegating, homeschooling high school and more!
Meal planning, delegating, homeschooling high school and everything in between…Every week on the podcast, I’m releasing a bonus Q+A episode full of your questions. I’ve seen other podcasters do this and I love listening in to the random questions that come in.
This week, we’re talking about meal planning, saying yes and saying no, skincare and makeup, and lots more!
Below you’ll find the audio, the list of questions and their timestamps, and any links or extra info you might want to know about my answers to your questions.
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.
Thanks for tuning in!
Here’s the breakdown of this week’s Q+A. You’ll find the timestamp for each question as well as some points and links to look into.
1. [1:14] Meal Planning…what is working for you right now?
- Fall Meal Plan
- My paleo Pinterest board
- Shipt delivery service! <—-use this link to get your annual membership for just $49!
2. [3:28] Do you sleep? Seriously how do you do it all? What do you delegate?
- Delegating chores
- Shipt again! <<—-use this link to get your annual membership for just $49!
- A good evening routine
3. [7:41] What are your favorite skincare and make-up products?
- Biore Facial Cleanser
- Glow Moisturizing Facial Oil:
- jojoba oil
- aloe vera gel
- witch hazel
- geranium oil
- copaiba oil
- frankincense oil
- Benefit Undereye concealer
- Benefit Mascara
- Burt’s Bees Cheek/Lip
- ELF mascara
4. [11:49] Will you come make my house as cozy as yours?
- 100+ ways to create a cozy home
- Blankets/Throws–I just got this one from Target and I love the texture so much!
- Add twinkle lights!— I add these to glass vases and tuck them in corners for a warm glow
5. [13:46] Anything you wish you would’ve done differently for homeschooling high school?
6. [16:30] How did you put your home on VRBO to pay for your trip to Europe?
Listen in here to meal planning and more:
More about meal planning:
- Making your fall routine a whole lot easier
- Dinner plans and all-around organization
- Fall Meal Planning
Get the 6 Secrets to a Simpler Mom Life