Fall makes me feel ready to get back in the kitchen again after a summer of grilling and eating outdoors. I love fall meal planning. I want the smells and warmth of the oven to make my home feel cozy. This episode is all about fall meal planning and getting organized with your meals for the busy season upon us.
In this episode, you’ll find some of my favorite cookbooks, tactics that make meal planning–and actually making what I’ve planned really simple and easy to do. There’s also some tips on things I do to get my kitchen organized and ready for the new season too.
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.
Over at Alicia’s Episode Five: Fall Meal Planning
Fall Must-Makes in Our Home
- Tea Light Candles
- Pumpkin Bread + Muffins
- Apple Butter
- Fresh Bread Recipe
- Apple Cider:
- Stuffed Acorn Squash (I adapted my own recipe from THIS one.)
Get Your Kitchen Ready for Fall
- Go through kitchen towels and cut old ones up for cleaning rags
- Grab fall candles to light in the evenings
- Sort through utensil drawer to get rid of anything shabby or unused
Favorite Fall Cookbooks
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime
- Magnolia Table by Joanna Gaines
- Eat at Home Tonight by Tiffany King
Menu Planning Process + More Tips
- Create a seasonal menu plan – so you don’t have to constantly be creating a plan.
- Gather your favorite cookbooks and write down 10-15 favorite fall recipes.
- Make a master list of groceries for the recipes on your fall favorite list.
- Have the same dinner each Sunday night to connect and start the week together.
- Soups + stews are awesome! Make a large batch and freeze some for lunch or another dinner.
Currently…Over at Alicia’s
- Waiting for: Finishing up our backyard renovation!
- Drinking: Almond Milk Lattes (Milk Steamer)
- Watching: My Sons’ Fall Baseball Games
Don’t forget to head over to the Learning Well Community shop to use the coupon code: ATALICIAS for 25% off!
Get the 6 Secrets to a Simpler Mom Life