7 Ways to Make Your New Fall Routine Easier
Jumping into a new fall routine can be easier said than done. It’s harrrrrrd sometimes to go from the carefree days of summer, staying up late, and oddly-timed meals to the more stringent routine of fall.
On this episode of the podcast, I am breaking down why it’s so hard sometimes to settle into that fall routine and seven ways to make it a little easier to get back into the swing of things.
We’ll be talking about meal planning–what’s easiest for me right now, how to minimize decision fatigue–something that’s probably really taking up more of your time than you think, and more! Listen in below.
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.
Ways to make your new fall routine a little easier: timestamps
- 8:41 – Tip One Sunday Night Planning
- 9:53 – Tip Two Delegate to Somebody Else
- 10:27 – Tip Three Plan a Fall Menu
- 12:58 – Tip Four Create a Chore Plan
- 15:49 – Tip Five Simplify Decisions
- 18:07 – Tip Six Prep Nightly
- 19:17 – Tip Seven Consistency
- 23:12 – Currently List
“Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different?”C.S. Lewis
Get the 6 Secrets to a Simpler Mom Life
Links from the Episode:
- Fall Meal Planning
- How to Guarantee Dinner on the Table Every Night (even if you don’t like cooking)
- Kids + Chores
- How to Create a Fall Capsule Wardrobe You’ll Actually Love
- Transitioning to Fall
- Organizing the Front Door
Every episode of the podcast includes a Currently List: something I’m reading or enjoying or looking forward to. Basically, anything bringing me joy that week. Here’s my currently list for episode 33.
- Enjoying: Sneak Peek of Fall Weather
- Reading: Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell
- Diffusing: 8 drops of cypress + 4 drops Siberian fir + 4 drops cedar wood and my favorite diffuser!