6 Insanely Easy Ways to Keep Your Home Cleaner
Today, let’s talk about keeping our home cleaner. I will admit, my house is not normally messy, but clean is another story. Summer is upon us and that can mean a lot more sand, dirt, and grass clippings being drug through the door.
On the podcast today, we’re talking about six insanely simple ways you can keep your home cleaner. What to keep under your bathroom sink, what to remove, and what to do before bed to name a few things.
Ready for a cleaner home? Let’s do this.
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.
Sometimes I get too focused on allll the things I have to do, so then I do nothing. I’ve realized that so much of the time, I could actually FINISH a small job in the time I’ve taken to obsess over how little time I have to finish it. If I can finish something in less than a minute or two, I just need to DO IT!
- empty a trash can
- wipe a sink
- straighten a drawer
- wipe out the microwave
- clean a window
Little things like that make your home so much cleaner–it doesn’t have to be an entire day cleaning spree!
Get the 6 Secrets to a Simpler Mom Life
Episode 31 Timestamps
- 5:25 – Tip One What to remove
- 6:45 – Tip Two Keep this under your bathroom sink
- 8:01 – Tip Three Do this before bed each night
- 9:14 – Tip Four Everything Should Have a Place
- 10:14 – Tip Five Make it More Fun
- 12:05 – Tip Six Do a Little Bit Each Day
- 14:39 – Currently List
Links from the Episode: Keeping a Cleaner Home
- Organizing the Front Door
- How to be Amazing at Home Management with Jen Pepito
- 13 Helpful Cleaning Supplies that Make Cleaning More Fun
- Windex Vinegar
- More Lisa Jewell Books
- Last Day of School: Summer Basket
- Creating a Tradition: Summer Fun Basket
- Scotts Turf Builder Dense Shade Mix Grass Seed
Every episode of the podcast includes a Currently List: something I’m reading or enjoying or looking forward to. Basically, anything bringing me joy that week. Here’s my
- Reading: Watching You by Lisa Jewell
- Planning: Summer Basket
- Growing: Grass
I loved this episode – It’s totally fueling my flame for a fresh and organized home. Thank you so much for sharing! I even loved it so much that I put it out to my email group this morning. You’re phenomenal at helping us get the home stuff back in order and getting excited about it. I love it!