Does anyone really love cleaning? Even if you hate it, it’s a necessary thing, but I have a few things that will make cleaning so much more fun–cleaning supplies you’ll love!
That’s right. Here’s 13 cleaning-related items that are sure to get you excited about cleaning. If not, you can let me know in the comments your favorite supplies. I would love to know!
Cleaning Supplies to Make Cleaning More Fun
- Mrs. Meyers Soy Candles // My favorite thing to do when I’m finished cleaning is to light a candle, sit back and enjoy. These soy candles are some of my favorites! Or you can always make your own.
- Chic Portable Caddy // Having a pretty little caddy to carry around everything you need to clean just makes cleaning easier. I love this one and it can fit everything you’ll need.
- Simply Clean Cleaning Guide // Sometimes having a cleaning routine can make it easier to get it all done. I love this guide.
- Reusable Wool Dryer Balls // So much better for your skin than dryer sheets. And really pretty in a big jar on your washer/dryer.
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloths – 24 pack! // Can be washed and reused. Cuts down on paper towels, big time!
- Crystal Clear Glassware Sponge // Super pretty sitting by your sink!
- Refillable Amber Glass Spray Bottles // I love these! I love to mix up my own cleaners in these.
- Bubble Up Ceramic Dish and Brush // Another great tool to keep by your kitchen sink.
- Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Dish Soap // Smell is a huge draw for me. These soaps are so good!
- Scouring Brush Attachments – 3 pack // No one likes cleaning grout, and it just got a whole lot more fun with these DRILL attachments! Get your kids involved–they’ll love it!
- Lightweight Cordless Hand Vacuum // Really fun for kids and helpful for quick cleaning.
- Multi-Surface Roomba Robot Vacuum // My friends swear by this thing! It’s like having a mini housecleaner that lives with you!
- Handy Toilet Wand, Scrubbers & Caddy // I LOVE this! It’s great for kids to help because they won’t be touching the toilet and you just push the button to pop off the dirty scrubber. So easy!
You Might Also Be Interested In
- How to Have a Clean Home With Little Kids
- Emergency Quick Clean!
- Easy Cleaning
- How to Create a Home You’ll Never Want to Leave
- How to Plan a Better Day (Even If You Stink At Planning!)
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.