Does anyone really love cleaning? Even if you hate it, it’s a necessary thing, but I have a few things that will make cleaning so much more fun–cleaning supplies you’ll love!
That’s right. Here’s 13 cleaning-related items that are sure to get you excited about cleaning. If not, you can let me know in the comments your favorite supplies. I would love to know!
Cleaning Supplies to Make Cleaning More Fun
- Mrs. Meyers Soy Candles // My favorite thing to do when I’m finished cleaning is to light a candle, sit back and enjoy. These soy candles are some of my favorites! Or you can always make your own.
- Chic Portable Caddy // Having a pretty little caddy to carry around everything you need to clean just makes cleaning easier. I love this one and it can fit everything you’ll need.
- Simply Clean Cleaning Guide // Sometimes having a cleaning routine can make it easier to get it all done. I love this guide.
- Reusable Wool Dryer Balls // So much better for your skin than dryer sheets. And really pretty in a big jar on your washer/dryer.
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloths – 24 pack! // Can be washed and reused. Cuts down on paper towels, big time!
- Crystal Clear Glassware Sponge // Super pretty sitting by your sink!
- Refillable Amber Glass Spray Bottles // I love these! I love to mix up my own cleaners in these.
- Bubble Up Ceramic Dish and Brush // Another great tool to keep by your kitchen sink.
- Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Dish Soap // Smell is a huge draw for me. These soaps are so good!
- Scouring Brush Attachments – 3 pack // No one likes cleaning grout, and it just got a whole lot more fun with these DRILL attachments! Get your kids involved–they’ll love it!
- Lightweight Cordless Hand Vacuum // Really fun for kids and helpful for quick cleaning.
- Multi-Surface Roomba Robot Vacuum // My friends swear by this thing! It’s like having a mini housecleaner that lives with you!
- Handy Toilet Wand, Scrubbers & Caddy // I LOVE this! It’s great for kids to help because they won’t be touching the toilet and you just push the button to pop off the dirty scrubber. So easy!