|photos taken exactly one year ago by Joy Prouty of Wildflower Photography click here to see more photos.|
I have to remember to circle back though. Because Asheville has a hell of a lot to offer, and be it what it may on the roots-level for us right now, we’ve taken full advantage of its perks. The mountains, hiking, downtown, the Biltmore Estate, the homeschooling opportunities, the food, the music, the proximity to the beach, the friends close by, the nature, the autumns, the apple orchards, the history. We’ve rolled in its amenities.
Thankful for today:
1. kids that can fend for themselves for a few minutes while I write
2. not having to get up and go go go in the morning
3. a clean house
4. school pictures
5. a place to put my thougts
6. this adventure we’ve had in NC
7. the friends we’ve made here
8. a to-do list checked off
9. Starbuck’s gift cards
10. blessing the kids with French toast for breakfast
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.
|click here to read from the beginning|
Get the 6 Secrets to a Simpler Mom Life