Every week on the podcast, I’m releasing a bonus Q+A episode every Thursday full of your questions. I’ve seen other podcasters do this and I love listening in to the random questions that come in.
This week, we’re talking about homeschooling with toddlers, when to work out, my fall reading list, and lots more!
Below you’ll find the audio, the list of questions and their timestamps, and any links or extra info you might want to know about my answers to your questions.
Thanks for tuning in!
Here’s the breakdown of this week’s Q+A. You’ll find the timestamp for each question as well as some points and links to look into.
1. How did you get school done when you had busy toddlers? I have an 8, 5, 3, and 2 year old.
- Lowering expectations
- Shorten lessons
- Check out some of Charlotte Mason’s methods
- I loved learning about CM through these books: A Homeschooling How-To Manual and More Charlotte Mason Education
- Include all the kids in a group as much as possible
- Chubby crayons
2. How do you fit in self-care? For example, working out…
- Teacher Fit Workouts (LOVING these for months now!)
- Les Mills On Demand
- I love Grit and Body Pump best!
- Tag-Along for your bike
- Stroller Jogger (great ratings!)
- I used a double jogger stroller for years when my kids were little!
- The bike trailer is also a great way to get your workout in with kids in tow.
3. What’s on your fall reading list?
- 1894 (NOT anymore! See last episode’s currently list)
- Gift of an Ordinary Day by Katherine Kennison
- The Huntress
- The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware