Are you an introverted mom? Do you find yourself having to sneak away to your room for a moment’s reprieve from constant talking and noise? Do you feel angry sometimes? Are you constantly giving of yourself, but you know you need more quiet in your life?
Or are you an extrovert but you still need time alone? Do you want to understand your introverted friends and family more?
In episode 27, I’m chatting with author Jamie Martin of the Steady Mom and Simple Homeschool blogs. She’s just written and published THE book on introverted moms and it has helped me so much.
In the episode, we’re covering what to do if you’re finding yourself depleted, how famous women authors of the past can help us learn more about ourselves and what led to Jamie throwing a glass against the wall in anger.
You’re going to love this episode.
Anger is a queue from our body that we need to pause.Jamie Martin
Episode 27 Timestamps
- 1:30 – Meet Jamie
- 5:24 – What Inspired Introverted Mom
- 14:04 – A Sneak Peek at Tips from Introverted Mom
- 24:37 – Let’s Chat About Screentime – Free Yourself from Guilt!
- 29:30 – Raw Emotions & Anger in Motherhood
- 36:53 – Currently List
- 42:38 – Exciting Bonus Info About Introverted Mom
Links from the Episode
Every episode of the podcast includes a Currently List: something I’m reading or enjoying or looking forward to. Basically, anything bringing me joy that week. Here’s my currently list for episode 27.
- Watching: Downton Abbey
- Reading: The Story of the Trapp Family Singers by Marie Augusta Von Trapp
- Planning: Our Summer Garden