Putting together a gift list for some of the special ladies on your list was so fun Everything on this list is something I already use and love or things on my own wish list. Fun, right!? A lot of the things on this list are things for the home–my favorite! Do you love home stuff too? I hope you enjoy and find some great gifts for her–your mom, your sister, or your bestie! OR even better, pass this list on to your hubby and tell him you’ll take one of each! 😉
Extra Special Gifts for Her
- Rachael Ray Cucina Nonstick Bakeware Set // I have one of these pieces and it’s my favorite thing to bake in. So often, if you’re in the kitchen a lot, bakeware starts to look worn and things start to stick. Perfect time to update.
2. The Inspired Room by Melissa Michaels // As far as home design books go, I love this one! Melissa explains things in such simple, laid-back ways. I also love her series on simplicity. I love and love Simple Organizing.
3. Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pens Fine Point // Favorite pens ever! If you have an office-supply loving person in your life, she’ll love these!
4. Paddywax Candles Library Collection // I love candles and I love reading, so basically this is a candle made in my personal heaven. There’s several scents, each portraying a different author like Edgar Allen Poe or Jane Austen. They all smell divine, but my favorite is probably Charles Dickens.
5. Large Seagrass Woven Wicker Basket // Baskets are one of my favorite things to have around the house. I like having multiple sizes for a multitude of things. Storing toys and games, laundry, plants–I love them! This one is super sturdy and would be great for so many uses.
6. Pajama Set // New pajamas on Christmas are the best! I’ll even take a couple new sets if you’re asking 😉 This set is so sweet because I love the black and white and detailing around the pocket. Perfect if you have a loved one in a warmer climate–these might not be the best for Minnesotans!
Get the 6 Secrets to a Simpler Mom Life
7. Hand-Woven Throw Blanket // There’s nothing cozier than a warm throw blanket in front of the fire. This would be great to gift with a bottle of wine or chocolate for your bestie!
8. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant or any House Plant! // This year I did something I thought was impossible for me–I became a successful plant lady! I have so many plants around the house that are thriving, but my favorite one by far is this Fiddle-Leaf Fig. It came securely in the mail way back in July and it’s still thriving! This would make a great gift!
9. Magic Bullet Blender // I have a small kitchen, so not a lot of space for tons of kitchen appliances, so I love this small blender. I use it for all kinds of things–chopping nuts, smoothies, milk shakes–you name it!
10. Nespresso Coffee and Espresso Machine // My good friend has this espresso machine and I looooove the coffee that it makes. I might just go to her house for coffees sometimes. Don’t tell her I said that. 😉
11. Cuisinart Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer // If you’re not so much into the espresso thing, this coffee maker is a great choice. We have the Cuisinart coffee maker and our first one lasted about 8 years! We’re on our second one now, but I wish I would have bought this one with the single-serve option! How handy is that!?
12. Glass Tumbler with Straw // It’s so hard to remember to drink water all day, but I find it so much easier if I have my own cup with a straw. We love this brand too.
13. Oil Diffuser // I’ve been looking for an oil duffuser that is made from wood and glass. This one looks amazing and would be great if given with a few essential oils.
14. Saucony Original Sneaker // I love that these are so retro looking. I have a pair that need to be updated! Great price on these too.
15. Kitchenaid High-Power Hand Mixer // How many cheapos am I going to burn out before I buy a more durable mixer? I have the upright mixer and it’s lasted for years and years. I currently don’t have a hand mixer because I burned out the motor. My mom has this one and it’s excellent!
Happy shopping! I hope you find your loved ones some great gifts–and maybe something for yourself tool 🙂