How to Create a Fall Capsule Wardrobe You’ll Actually Love
I started using a capsule wardrobe several years ago and it has been life-changing for me. It can be confusing to get started on capsule wardrobes, so I put together this fall capsule wardrobe just for moms who need to get ready quickly in the morning, but still want to look put-together. It is possible!
A fall capsule wardrobe can almost completely eliminate decision fatigue. Who needs more brain space??!! Yes, please! Standing in front of a packed-full closet with “nothing” to wear is the worst and take so much time.
The whole idea of a capsule wardrobe is that everything in your capsule should be loved and coordinate with each other nicely. You can grab anything out of your closet and be excited to put it on.
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.
I created a fall capsule wardrobe for moms so we can all stop standing in front of our closets with nothing to wear and go have more fun with our kiddos!
If you’re in a warm climate, I also created a summer capsule wardrobe that might work well for you too.
Get the 6 Secrets to a Simpler Mom Life
A Fall Capsule Wardrobe You’ll Actually Love
Here’s the thing about each piece in this capsule wardrobe:
- They can ALL mix and match
- They’re ALL comfortable and flattering
- And they’re all affordable. I’ve had the best luck with Amazon fashions over the last several months, so that’s where I looked for these pieces.
What’s in the fall capsule wardrobe?
- Flattering High-Rise Skinny Jeans // Say no to low-rise! These are so versatile for dressing up or down.
- Cap-Sleeve Layering Tee // I wear a lot of layering tees. Perfect for under cardigans, jackets, or by themselves.
- Chunky Knit Cardigan // Just add a cup of coffee…and maybe a cat.
- Hooded Anorak Jacket // Perfect transition jacket!
- Leather Pikolinos Oxfords // Just snagged these for fall and I am amazed at how comfy they are.
- Warm & Lightweight Scarf // A must for fall!
- Pleated Swing Dress with Pockets // So cute with boots or even Chucks!
- Cozy Knit Turtleneck Sweater // Pick this up in a few colors. So cute!
- Long Layering Cardigan // Can dress up or down. Perfect for cooler weather.
- Essential V-Neck Tees // Love a good v-neck. I have the long-sleeved version of these and love them.
- Ultra Soft Pullover Sweatshirt // How cute is this!?
- Easy-Wearing Joggers // Pair with anything else in this capsule!
- Wedge Sneaker Ankle Boots // The comfort of tennies, but a bit more put together. LOVE these!
- High-Waist Leggings // Like sweats, but look a bit dressier.