Need a little summer wardrobe inspiration? Summer is not my favorite season to dress for–I love my layers!! BUT it’s definitely an easy season to simplify and throw something easy on. This post will lay out a simple, easy summer capsule wardrobe–everything from t-shirts, to simple dresses, to shoes.
Scroll on for 14 pieces to love this summer…
- Supersoft Basic Muscle Tee // I love these soft t’s to wear with shorts or skirts.
- Loose-fit Linen Tunic // Linen is the best fabric for summer!
- Striped Scoop Neck Tee // Everyone needs a striped t for summer–so nautical!
- Empire Waist Midi Dress // I’ve been wearing this dress tons this summer!
- Crewneck Tank Top
- One-piece Swimsuit // Great “mom” suit!
- V-Neck Pocket Tee
- New Balance Sneaker // These look so cute with shorts, skirts, dresses.
- Color Block Top // LOVE this t-shirt!
- Wide Leg Chino Pants // Love these with a tank or t-shirt.
- Cotton Bermuda Shorts // SO comfy but don’t look slobby!
- Tie-Dyed Tank Top // Loose and comfy–great to throw on over a swimsuit too.
- Denim Cutoff Shorts // Love the length of these.
- Leather Haurache Sandals // These are so versatile and go with everything!
If you want to see more summer capsule wardrobe ideas:
- I wrote THIS POST last summer with more summer capsule wardrobe ideas.
- OR if you’re looking more towards fall/winter, check out THIS capsule wardrobe post.
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.