Some people have said that going home next week for a visit is just what I need.
It will be fun, yes. I’m excited to see everyone and catch up. But just what I need? No. Not really.
In a way I find that comment to be patronizing of my true feelings.
I’m not into Band-Aids, or temporary fixes, or sweeping things under the rug.
I’m into the roots of things, the true solutions, the ultimate result.
Also, we caught another mouse today. I am officially moving. Seriously.
Thankful for today:
1. Vera playing in her play pen
2. sweaters and fall clothes
3. thinking ahead and prepping things early for the Halloween party tonight
4. a warm bed I hated to leave this morning
5. but hot coffee to make up for it
6. a tote of winter clothes to sort through and pull out my favorites
7. people that get it
8. fun mail
9. a quiet weekend planned (after tonight of course)
10. overdue phone calls
|click here to read from the beginning