It’s that time of year again–back to school! Let’s celebrate the first day of school together with our kids! In Over at Alicia’s episode two, you’ll find tons of great first day ideas, plus ways that moms can get in on the fun stuff too!
Over at Alicia’s Episode Two: Celebrating the First Day of School
Favorite Back-to-School Supplies for Mamas
- Favorite pencils: Ticonderoga!!
- Ink Joy pens–love these!!!
- Classic Black Sharpies—nobody touch my Sharpies!!
- Sturdy notebook
- Amazon plant I am loving!! (Fiddle Leaf Fig)
Currently…Over at Alicia’s
- Reading: Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- Watching: The Staircase on Netflix
- Enjoying: my sweet birds on the feeders!
Have you watched The Staircase? What do you think? Did he do it or what?! Comment below!
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.