It’s time for transitioning back to fall, y’all! For some of us, we’re more than ready. For others of us, we need a gentle nudge. This episode is full of ideas to get you back into fall. In the show notes, you’ll find the September book list I was talking about and my suggestions for reading this time of year.
You’ll also find a free printable to list your fall meal ideas.
Thanks for listening!
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.
Over at Alicia’s Episode Three: Transitioning to Fall
Books we used for Science Week this Summer
Fall “New Year” Book Suggestions
- A Gracious Space: Fall by Julie Bogart
- Simple Abundance by Sarah ban Breathnach
- The Hidden Art of Homemaking by Edith Schaefer
- Better Than Before by Gretchen Ruben
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Calm my Anxious Heart by Linda Dillow
- How to Hug a Porcupine by Julie A. Ross
- How to Get your Child Off the Refrigerator and on to Learning by Carol Barnier
- Margin by Richard Swenson
On my September Reading List
- Siblings without Rivalry by Adele Faber
- Body Love by Kelly LeVeque
- Happier at Home by Gretchen Ruben
- Smart but Scattered Teens by Richard Guare
Cleaning + Organizing Book Suggestions
- Simple Organizing: 50 Ways to Clear the Clutter by Melissa Micheals (I own + love this one!!)
- Simply Clean by Becky Rapinchuk
- Home + School: Simplified by Yours Truly
- A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living by Emily Ley
Get the 6 Secrets to a Simpler Mom Life
Survival Guide for Transitioning back to Fall
In this episode, we talked about what you can do if you had a really UNrelaxing summer and you need some sure-fire ways to help you get back into the swing of things. We talked about how a menu plan can help that.
Not just any menu plan though. This is a list of meals that are easy, liked by all, and simple to put together without a ton of prep. Download the Fall Meal Inspiration sheet and get started listing your family’s favorite meals.
Currently…Over at Alicia’s
- Reading: Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Watching: The Crown on Netflix
- Enjoying: the freedom to take a few extra days of summer