Favorite things from my week…
1. This cookbook. Its beautiful and Paleo and its recipes look good…and not gross, I common problem I’ve seen with other Paleo cookbooks.
2. Also this book. I have a special place in my heart for Zelda Fitzgerald. This book is written like she’s telling it and it has sucked me in.
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.
3. These soy candles. I love pretty much everything Bonnie does, but these candles are the bee’s knees and I decided I’m becoming a candle maker after Christmas. Doesn’t that sound like fun?
4. Sugar cookies…on the list for today!
Get the 6 Secrets to a Simpler Mom Life
5. My kids got a job. Yes, they did. They’ll be dog-walking for a neighbor every weekday and they are so stoked. They started yesterday with my guidance and they’re going to be great at it!
6. This song. I love the 60’s vibe. I made my own version for when Vera and I are jammin’ to it in the kitchen…ooooh, you’ll be my girl and I will be your mama everyday. Yep, that’s what we do.
I hope you have fabulously Christmassy things planned this weekend…we are decorating sugar cookies today and going to Carl Sandburg’s house all Christmassed up tomorrow. Then getting groceries and finalizing our Christmas menu…getting set for the big day! Can’t believe its almost here. What happened!? Happy Friday, everybody.