The holidays are coming and that means family gatherings and that could mean sitting around awkwardly making small talk. But it doesn’t have to! This week on the podcast, I’ve rounded up a TON of family board games and card games that your entire family will LOVE!
These family board games are just for littles, but they will include everyone in the family–even teens that don’t like anything 😉 and grandparents that want to keep it traditional.
You’ll find over 20 suggestions for keeping your family gatherings fun and light and full of laughing and silliness. Go grab a couple of these games for your family gatherings this season!
Favorite Family Board Games
Favorite Games for Older Kids + Teens
- The Resistance
- Escape the Room Stargazer’s Mansion
- Escape the Room MacGyver Edition
Favorite Family Card Games
- Dutch Blitz + Expansion Pack
- Go Nuts
- Sleeping Queens
- Avocado Smash
- Wig Out
- Rat a Tat Cat
- Sushi Go – YouTube for Rules
Episode 50: Top Family Board Games Timestamps
- 4:45 – Intro to Games
- 5:47 – Favorite Board Games
- 12:10 – Favorite Games for Older Kids & Teens
- 13:34 – Favorite Card Games
- 18:14 – Games as Gifts
- 20:49 – Currently List
- My Little Poppies
- Card Holders for Young Kids
- Christmas School Plans
- Advent guide – Unearthing Wonder
- All Creation Waits Advent daily reading book
Alicia’s Currently List:
Every episode of the podcast includes a Currently List, something I’m reading or enjoying or looking forward to. Basically, anything bringing me joy that week. Here’s my currently list for episode 50:
- Excited For: Thanksgiving
- Planning: Christmas School
- Excited For: Decorating the House for Christmas!
Alright, friend. Go forth and snag a few of these games for your next family gathering! Have fun!
Don’t forget to head over to the Learning Well Community shop to use the coupon code: ATALICIAS for 25% off!
- Follow on Instagram my personal feed: @overatalicias
- OR the homeschool feed: @learningwell
- Leave a review on iTunes here! Thanks so much!
Thank you to our sponsor:
You Might Also Like:
- How to Easily Create a Simple Christmas Bullet Journal
- New to Jolabokaflod? How to Plan a Really Good One
- This is What you Need to Know to Beat the November Slump
- Christmas Homeschooling: A Meaningful Learning Experience (Plus a Free December Planning Page for You!)
- 70 Sensational Christmas Picture Books to Make the Best Holiday Library