Learning Well Journal: Spring 2022 Issue is Here!
Hey friends! We are so excited to reveal the Spring Issue of Learning Well Journal! Not only is this issue 50% bigger than the premiere issue, we are overjoyed with the amazing contributors that joined in for this issue. This post is a rundown of the new theme, some peeks inside, and some of the articles found inside as well.
We are so excited for you to see this issue!
Learning Well Journal Spring 2022 Issue
The Theme of the Season:
For spring, we are focusing on discipline, both for ourselves and how we discipline our kids. We based this issue around Hebrews 12:11, which says:
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.
For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of reighteousness to those who have been trained by it.
What’s Inside the Spring Issue?
Each issue includes articles about faith, family, home, and homeschool. Some of the faith + family articles this issue includes:
Get the 6 Secrets to a Simpler Mom Life
- 30 Things to do with your Family this Spring
- Creating an Atmosphere of Character Building by Cindy West
- Creating a Family Garden with Regina Gibson
- Easy Easter Brunch Menu
- Discipline Mistakes Parents Make with Ginger Hubbard
On Home + Homeschool:
- How to Host a Homeschool Art Show
- Homeschool Day In The Life featuring Ashlee Williams
- Graduating Homeschool Celebrations
- 10 Minute Power Tasks for Homeschool Moms with Jamie Erickson
More In the Spring Issue:
- An Afternoon Unit Study on Discipline
- an Art Print of Hebrews 12:11
- Homeschool Helps for the end of the School Year
- Man-to-Man article
- Family Projects and more!
Check your subscription to make sure it’s updated and the address is correct and all that good stuff. For more details and to subscribe: