It’s December! It’s time to string the popcorn, cut down your tree and do all the beautiful things we feel like December expects from us. We all know that mama conducts this merry Christmas train. But what about when mama loses her merry? Then what? What if mama’s just not feeling it? Losing your merry happens to the best of us.
Ask me how I know.
We all have seasons where we’re really down–depressed even, have babies and very little sleep, marriage problems, huge family troubles, and so much more. Throw Christmas in there when we’re supposed to be creating all this holiday magic, and we can feel even MORE depressed.
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.
Today, I want to talk about that. What we can do when we’re down and out and have to bring the merry.
Get the 6 Secrets to a Simpler Mom Life
When Mama Loses Her Merry
Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns
The Golden Rule by Mel Robbins
- Working On: Our Family Photo Albums
- Getting Ready to Enjoy: Taking Some Time Off!!
Don’t forget to head over to the Learning Well Community shop to use the coupon code: ATALICIAS for 25% off!
- Follow on Instagram my personal feed: @overatalicias
- OR the homeschool feed: @learningwell
- Leave a review on iTunes here! Thanks so much!
You Might Also Like:
- 13 Wonderful Chrismas Read Alouds that Will Make the Best Memories
- How to Easily Homeschool at Christmas for a Meaningful Holiday
- 24 Gift Ideas When You Have Kids Who Don’t Need a Thing
- 103 Really Unique Stocking Stuffers That Will Boost Learning