Every single late summer, since 2008, I have created a simple homeschool planner for myself. I found that throughout the school year, my planning would change, depending on the season. Having a simple homeschool planner that I am able to adapt to fit my planning needs is so helpful to me.
In this post, I want to show you exactly how I set up my simple homeschool planner, what’s inside, and why it has worked so well for me all this time.
How I Set Up My Simple Homeschool Planner
What’s Inside My Simple Homeschool Planner
I keep the inner-workings of my planner SO SIMPLE. What’s inside? Here are the sections:
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.
- Planning- These are my notes for the school year, what our goals are. Also where I keep notes from any masterclasses I take or things I want to remember to do.
- Seasons: I have a section for Fall, Winter, and Spring. Behind each of those goes the lesson plans for each season.
- High School: Since I want to keep track of things a little closer for my high schoolers, I designate a section for that.
A Simple Homeschool Planner Set-Up: Video Tutorial
Why a Simple Is the Way to Go!
Sometimes we purchase a planner that looks so helpful, but we get into it and it just lets us down. Isn’t that the worst?! This is why the binder system is the way to go! If a certain planning page isn’t working for you, just pop them out and add a new one. If you want to add another section, just do it! It’s so nice to have that flexibility!
Where to Grab My Simple Homeschool Planner
I have been creating my own planner for years. You can find several different designs in my shop HERE!
Get the 6 Secrets to a Simpler Mom Life
More Planning Posts:
- Forever Planner Review
- Creating a Useful Homeschool Lesson Planner
- HOW TO HAVE A MEANINGFUL CHRISTMAS AND HOMESCHOOL AT THE SAME TIME + A FREE PLANNING PAGE
- HOW TO PLAN A BETTER DAY (EVEN IF YOU STINK AT PLANNING)
- HOW TO CREATE A HOMESCHOOL PLAN WHEN YOU STINK AT PLANNING