President’s Day is right around the corner and today I want to share some of our favorite books and resources. I am sure you’re going to want to add a few of these to your home library.
Books for President’s Day
3. General George the Great (out of print but so worth it if you can find at the library!)
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.
Get the 6 Secrets to a Simpler Mom Life
14. Killing Lincoln by Bill O’Reilly (for older kids)
Games + Puzzles for President’s Day
More Ideas for President’s Day
19. Make a timeline of all the presidents
20. Create some beautiful Chalk Pastel art about presidents
21. Have each child choose a president, study him, and act out a skit sharing info about him.
22. Study the presidents and create notebooking pages about each one you study.
23. Download the President’s Day Guide from Beautiful Feet Books with recipes and more!
24. The Beautiful Feet Books President Pack is AMAZING! We own and love each of these books!
25. We have long loved the Homeschool in the Woods Guides and they have a History of Holiday guide that includes President’s Day