25 Interesting Books and Resources You’ll Want for President’s Day
President’s Day is right around the corner and today I want to share some of our favorite books and resources. I am sure you’re going to want to add a few of these to your home library.
Books for President’s Day
2. Faith of the Founding Fathers
3. General George the Great (out of print but so worth it if you can find at the library!)
Learning Well LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. For more info, please refer to our disclosure statement.
Get the 6 Secrets to a Simpler Mom Life
7. George Washington by Ingrid and Edgar d’Aulaire
8. George vs. George: The American Revolution as Seen from Both Sides
9. George Washington’s Breakfast
11. Abe Lincoln: the Boy who Loved Books
13. Theodore Roosevelt by Genevieve Foster
14. Killing Lincoln by Bill O’Reilly (for older kids)
Games + Puzzles for President’s Day
15. Professor Noggin’s Presidents of the United States
16. Campaign Button Puzzle (this is SO fun!)
17. Presidents of the United States 1000 piece puzzle
More Ideas for President’s Day
19. Make a timeline of all the presidents
20. Create some beautiful Chalk Pastel art about presidents
21. Have each child choose a president, study him, and act out a skit sharing info about him.
22. Study the presidents and create notebooking pages about each one you study.
23. Download the President’s Day Guide from Beautiful Feet Books with recipes and more!
24. The Beautiful Feet Books President Pack is AMAZING! We own and love each of these books!
25. We have long loved the Homeschool in the Woods Guides and they have a History of Holiday guide that includes President’s Day
You Also Might Like:
How to Create a Government Study Your Kids Will Love