i'm alicia and this is my blog.
i'm "just" a mom and wife...a homemaker, if you will.
and i like to think that's what i do: make our home a home,
and a comfy cozy one at that.
i've tried to pinpoint exactly what kind of blog i have:
well, your guess is as good as mine, but i can tell you that it's a little bit of everything around here, but that's the way i like it.
and if anything, that probably describes our nutty life the best:
a little bitta everything.
so without being able to tell you exactly what you're gonna get around here, i'll clarify with my favorites list, which is a lot the same, random and unpredictable:
- hot chai tea every afternoon, i lived in england in my previous life
- my to do list...all checked off
- school time: all my babe's eagerly learning with me
- spring time and dirt under my fingernails
- little arms wrapped around my leg
- magazines in the mail
- my banker, in his toolbelt
i'm so flattered you stopped by my corner of cyber-space :)