So now with Thanksgiving over, I am tearing down my fall stuff and trying to plan for Christmas.
If you read my last post, you already know I got somewhat of a start on my shopping. BUT decorating is always the next big endeavor.
I love making my house all festive and cozy for Christmas, but
I realized last year if I don't think about things before we get our tree, I'm moving and redoing for hours before I get it right.
So this year, I'm a plannin'....
Here's my inspiration....
I love this paper garland. But at $12 for 5ft....I think not.
I have some cream colored ribbon that I'm thinking maybe I can make into this garland with some stamps. We'll see...
I don't usually use a lot of stuff when I decorate for Christmas...usually just a lot of cedar branches and greens.
I like the "Little Women" look for Christmas. :)
I might try making some of these candles too for my mantle.
And I'm loving this centerpiece idea...maybe for my buffet??
I have such a busy week this week...
so besides getting my Christmas decorating started, I am:
- Planning a Christmas party for Common Mamas
- Overseeing Noah practice his piano 12hrs a day to get ready for his recital on Sunday
- Packaging up lots of stuff to send out from my shop
- Finish several custom orders
- Start a new unit on Inventors for school
- Do a little "Cyber Monday" shopping today :)
Well, the kids are almost done with their morning chores...and the school bell is ringing. Better Go!
Have a great Monday, girlies!!